Full Stack Engineer - PERM - HYBRID ROLE
Location: West Lake Village, CA
Ecommerce Company seeking a Full Stack Engineer who can leverage modern technology to deliver cloud-native, secure, scalable software capabilities to our customers in a fast-paced environment. Engineers MUST lead from the front, demonstrate intellectual and emotional leadership, and organize/plan/communicate gracefully amongst their IT and business peers.
* Solution features from simple (or well-defined) objective/problem statements, including architecture, design, build. Work with a product mindset.
* Fast-paced, iterative development: architect, design, prototype (front/backend), launch, repeat
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and manage software products & features
* Develop work plans, communicate priorities, and manage deadlines/deliverables with leadership
* Build telemetry/monitoring, resilience, and security into the DNA of every product.
* Create visually stunning front-ends with feature-rich capabilities in a fast-paced environment
Other duties as assigned.
* Proficient with Full-stack cloud-native development (Includes architecture, design, build)
* AWS (Lambda or serverless is a MUST)
* Ecommerce Experience is a MUST! Domains: Web / Omni-channel / Retail Applications, Direct-to-Consumer (DTC, B2C), Digital Transformation.
* Experience with APIs: REST, JSON
* Experience with Agile environment, DevOps, CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes