Site Reliability Engineer - Devops - Canada - $75-80 hr.
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Job Type: Contract (5 - 6 months)
Industry: Financial Services
US candidates encouraged to apply
Financial services company who specializes in separating the burden of credit card debit from benefits. Company is seeking talented Site Reliability Engineer to build developer tools and manage cloud and IT infrastructure and systems that enable engineering and product teams to ship products quickly, securely, and with quality.
* Pioneering full-service financial automation
* Mid size established company
* Work alongside experienced professionals in a progressive environment. Employer guarantees diversity, professionalism, responsibility, and openness to all their employees.
* Contractors get to work with a growing company
* With this contract contractor would be a JFRG employee therefore they always will also be paid on time
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience
* Must have strong Devops experience
* Experienced with AWS, Jenkins, Bamboo, and Git lab
* Experienced with databases.
* Experienced with consolidating Jenkins instances into Git lab