Frank Recruitment Group is offering the opportunity to join one of the most successful and fast growing Recruitment companies globally.
Frank Recruitment Group is a market leader in the highly lucrative niche IT industry. Since opening our first office in 2006 we have experienced unparalleled global success which has led to epidemic growth across all of our 7 specialist brands.
As a result, we are now offering a number of exciting new opportunities in our London office for experienced Business Development Executives to exceed their previous success in a highly rewarding, competitive environment.
What the role of a Business Development Executive involves:
* Business development to build and establish new professional relationships
* Selling and negotiation on multiple levels
* Attend in-person meeting and virtual meetings to begin new relationships with clients
* Managing the full recruitment process
What we require from a Business Development Executive:
* Minimum 12 months experience as a 360 Recruitment Consultant or within Business Development
* Complete fluency in English (spoken and written)
* Confidence, resilience and perseverance
* A desire to succeed
What we offer a Business Development Executive:
* Industry-leading OTE
* Full training and career progression plan
* A unique culture
* Target-based incentives and frequent rewards
Our incentives include:
* 5* international trips and vacations
* Attendance at prestigious industry conferences around the world
* Monthly company social event and fine dining experience
* VIP hospitality treatment at cultural events
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in or if you would like any more information do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or 0191 338 7559.
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
This vacancy is for a permanent, full-time role based in London. Applicants must have legal authorisation to live and work in the UK.