PHP Developer - Blackburn - £45,000
My client is an organisation that despite having closed their stores temporarily, they are booming on their ecommerce platform. They are a leading supplier of products that help users quit smoking!
They are looking for a mid-level Developer to undertake the following responsibilities:
* Primarily responsible for the development, maintenance and support of the e-commerce estate including Magento 1 and Magento 2 platforms.
* Working on projects and change requests, from creation to resolution.
* Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving ad hoc system/website matters.
* Development, creation and implementation of custom websites.
* Migration of Magento 1 websites and data to Magento 2 platform.
-Strong knowledge of OOPHP
-Laravel / Zend / Symphony or any other modern PHP framework experience
-Familiarity with GIT
-Magento 2 experience
-Cloud based technologies e.g. Containers, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
-Experience writing API's
-Experience with CI/CD pipelines
The role has a great list of benefits which include a bonus, a salary that will always provide what you're worth in the market, a fantastic company culture and share options.
THEY ARE STILL INTERVIEWING REMOTELY AND ONBOARDING.
Would you like to learn more?
Apply or email your CV to S.email@example.com