Our client has built the world's largest, most international platform for the production of highly customisable products, all built specifically to customer requirements, and in the most localised and sustainable manner possible!
They are taking a critical part in shaping the new wave of Ecommerce entrepreneurs, and capitalising on the shift in global consciousness, increasing the desire for smarter, faster, and greener production of consumer goods!
They are looking to onboard a senior back-end engineer who can join their Stockholm office in the coming months; joining a top-drawer, cross-functional team that is looking to change the landscape of Ecommerce forever!
Role & Responsibilities
* You will utilise the most cutting edge technologies available to solve real-world problems for end-users on a global scale
* You will design, develop and deploy back-end services with a focus on the big three - high availability, low latency, and scaleability!
* You will take end-to-end responsibility for all services and products that are owned by your team; giving a real sense of ownership over your work, and ensuring you are able to focus your considerable talents to an area in which you are super passionate!
Skills & Qualifications
* Solid experience with GoLang; designing, developing and maintaining API driven solutions
* A firm belief in modern engineering practises; Lean/Agile, CI/CD, traceability, and TDD
* Minimum of Bsc degree, or 5+ years of experience in a similar role
* Fantastic salary model with a shares-linked bonus
* Join a world leading organisation using it's influence in a really transformative way - to improve environmental sustainability in Ecommerce!
* Opportunities to travel globally to one of 12 offices across the world!