SAP Hybris JEE Developer
A new role is opening in a Polish E-Commerce site based in Warsaw. Our Client is one of the fastest growing organisations in the region with multiple sites across CEE.
The main focus of the project is to configure and implement programming improvements to a long going project. In your position you will be working with the IT sales team for this large organisation which is at the forefront at the moment in IT implementation.
* Experience in SAP Hybris programming
* Experience in production and Distribution modules in JEE Java environment
* Knowledge of design patterns
* Knowledge of SQL databases (SQL and MySQL)
* Knowledge or understanding of either maven, ant, git, eclipse
* Ability to use Linux without GUI, configure Linux, tomcat, databases etc.
* Knowledge of at least one virtualization engine (vmware, hyberV, qemu / kvm, xen, openVz)
* Adequate general knowledge of IT in the field of network issues, operating systems
* Understanding of English language, both written and spoken
What the position offers:
* Competitive salary
* Further training and development with qualifications
* Excellent bonus system
* Standard bonus
* Flexible working hours Monday to Friday
* Little business trips/travelling
* Much more…
If it sounds interesting please apply to Anna Zawadzka firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance ERP resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire ERP project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for ERP resources than any other organization, we provide all the ERP job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.