Sr. Data Engineer -- up to 150K - annual bonus up to 10%
Sr. Data Engineer
One of my top clients is seeking a Senior Data Engineer with experience in PySpark and AWS to join their diverse and talented team!
My client is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improve patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems!
* Design and develop software which validates, transforms and loads patient clinical data
* Embed QC validations and reports that ensure the quality and consistency of patient data
* Benchmark and optimize ETL workflows and reports
* Identify and implement new processes and tools to improve overall data quality
* Serve as a technical resource in resolving questions related to databases or other data issues.
* Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline or engineering.
* 4-10 years experience developing ETLs in cloud environment (AWS preferred)
* Strong SQL and RDBMS skills (Redshift preferred)
* Experience working with big data technologies (Spark preferred)
* Object-oriented software development experience (Java, Python)
* Agile development and development tools experience
* Exceptional attention to detail along with strong communication skills
* Experience in healthcare industry with healthcare data analytics products, preferred
* Hands on experience working with EMR, claims and patient population data, preferred
* Familiarity with clinical data standards (OMOP, FHIR, RxNorm, UMLS, SNOMED, etc.)
* Experience with data QC frameworks / develop frameworks, preferred
They have already started scheduling interviews so please let me know ASAP if you're interested in learning more!
(Note: This is a full time position and there is no sponsorship available. US Citizens or Green Card holders encouraged).
If interested please contact me:
Phone: (303) 558 - 4411