Senior AWS DevOps Engineer - Up to £80,000 - Hybrid in Reading - Security Clearance role
Looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner who are leading in the migration and digital transformation space. Coming in to work at an established, high level, providing further development to the Clients AWS Infrastructure in the Public Sector.
Main Requirements from you:
* Worked in a DevOps related environment for 4+ years
* Good depth of overall AWS experience, using services such as: EC2, EKS, S3, Lambda, API Gateway ect.
* Terraform & Ansible experience for IaC.
* Experience with large scale CI/CD implementations.
* Containerization using Docker/Kubernetes
* Linux Background
Role offering up to £80,000 + 10% Bonus dependent on skill set, project base and experience.
Must be able to travel to Reading two/three times a week on a hybrid model.
They provide a culture that promotes learning, and personal development all whilst giving you opportunities to grow career-wise.
If you're interested apply below or get in touch directly at D.Elliott@JeffersonFrank.com
All Candidates must have valid right to work in the UK and not be dependable on any other individual.
Must either have Security Clearance or be able to obtain Security Clearance (Not been outside the UK in the last 5 years for more than 28 days at a time).