AWS DevOps Engineer - Oxford - 6 Month Contract
A DevOps Engineer with experience working with AWS is required to join an End User organization in Oxford.
You will be working remotely on a Greenfield project at one of Oxford's most challenging and rewarding institutions, with the objective of implementing a cloud infrastructure and migration from on-premise to AWS.
The Role & Responsibilities:
* Build CI/CD Pipelines from scratch
* Have experience in AWS key products
* Increase system performance with scalability and availability
* Have fluency in Python and VPCs, VPNs, and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis, Drone
* Have experience working in Agile environments
* Experience with micro-service architecture and monitoring tools
Desirable Skills/Preferred Qualifications:
* Ability to code: Python, java, ruby etc. (Comfortably test and build).
* AWS Certs are a big plus.
* Working knowledge of a variety of AWS Services
* Experience working in and advocating for Agile environments