Sr. Infrastructure Engineer Advisor
Title: Sr. Infrastructure Engineer Advisor /100% Remote EST/ 6+ month Contract
My client is seeking a Sr. Infrastructure Engineer Advisor that has automation experience, code as infrastructure experience, and CI/CD pipeline building experience.
1 If interested in applying for the position, please email your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com.
2 ***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: Sr. Infrastructure Engineer Advisor"
3 No visa sponsorship or 3rd party applications will be accepted.
4 US Citizen or Green Card preferred.
Location: New York City, NY - 100% Remote
Length of Contract: 6 Months + potential to extend
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Partner with enterprise Infrastructure team to drive infrastructure decisions for the Cornerstone program, including database, cloud, and environment strategies
* Work collaboratively with other Technology team members to support DevOps approach, environment maintenance, data and integration infrastructure, etc.
* Installation of tools to support core application
* Troubleshoot issues in non-production environments
* Plan and coordinate third party application software upgrades in all environments
* Work on custom automation solutions to support the team
* 4+ years of experience in an application development environment managing infrastructure components
* 3 years of experience working on complex, enterprise level platforms or solutions
* 2+ years of cloud experience with a focus on AWS technologies
* 2+ years of CI/CD deployment experience using automated technologies (eg. Terraform, Cloudformation, Helm, Ansible, etc)
* Good written communication
* Ability to develop a working knowledge of the technical domain to effectively support technical risks that may arise.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent complex infrastructure troubleshooting and risk assessment skills.
* Leadership and project management skills to coordinate collaboration across multiple teams
* Ability to partner with senior leaders and influence the decision making process, collaborate across the organization and operate effectively within a matrix environment by resolving conflict and influencing others