A global company which never stops innovating in their mission to provide the healthiest and most predictive global B2B data and intelligence for their customers. Their clients include sales and marketing professionals at global companies. Excellent execution is in their DNA. They provide innovative AI-analytics merged with enriched data to identify the next in-market prospects and customers at scale.
My client are on the cusp of something big. They are working on transforming the world of demand generation with a suite of new products and services. They are currently a small group of data-driven, highly-talented product managers and engineering teams. They have big plans for the future, and are looking to expand the team with the addition of high-calibre software engineers to help us realize our vision. By joining at the start of this journey, you will get the unique chance to spearhead this initiative and make your mark.
Essential Job Functions "What You'll Do":
As a Data Engineer, you will work closely with data scientists and product and business teams to enable them in their data initiatives. You will develop, expand, and optimize our data pipeline architecture and help develop ML operations.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
* Create data pipeline architecture
* Ingest and analyse large and complex data sets from multiple sources
* Automate the manual processes for delivery of large volume of data
* Build solution using AWS 'big data' technologies to extract, transform and load data
* Secure the access of data across teams and data centres
* Work with data analytics and visualization experts to meet the data requirement
Skills and Qualifications:
* 5+ years of experience in building and maintaining high-quality, scalable, data management solutions
* Experience with big data tools such as Apache Spark, Kafka etc.
* Proficiency with data modelling, SQL databases (MySQL, Postgres...), and NoSQL databases (Redis, MongoDB, AWS DynamoDb...)
* Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, S3 and scripting language like Python
* Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to convey complex ideas to a broad audience of different specializations
* Strong sense of ownership and focus on long-term usability and extensibility
* Emphasis on exploring, experimenting, and innovating on current patterns and designs Nice to have:
* Data visualization skills and associated tools
* Experience working on AWS Sagemaker
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* Opportunities for advancement within the organization.
* Amazing Offices with some of the best views in the City of London!
* Workplace Flexibility.
* Paid time off - you bet!
* Peer-Appreciation Program.
* Employee Referral Program.
* Make a visible impact within the organization.
* Join a fast-paced, innovative culture with an open and collaborative environment.
* Join a great organization that cares about employees!