~AWS Lead Data Architect with AWS Advanced Partner~
ROLE: Architect enterprise-wide initiatives, specifically system integration, data warehouse build, data mart build, data lakes, etc.
TECH REQ: AWS, Burp Suite
LOCATION: 100% Remote
DURATION: Fulltime Permanent Role
SALARY RANGE: 165k-190k
My client solves complex problems with advanced technologies by leveraging leading-edge cloud, analytics, and low-code platforms with Agile and DevSecOps approaches. They utilize this to deliver highly secure mission-critical solutions. They partner with clients to optimize for better citizen experiences, faster user adoption, greater efficiencies, and improved mission outcomes.
The ideal candidate will engage in:
* Enterprise data architecture and management.
* Conceptual/Logical/Physical data modeling.
* Modeling solutions in AWS that us AI/ML algorithms.
* Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling.
* Cloud architecture, specifically AWS, as it relates to data processing (i.e., EC2, S3, Redshift, etc.)
* Define & maintain BI/Data Warehouse methodologies, standards, and industry best practices.
* Lead and architect enterprise wide initiatives, specifically system integration, data warehouse build, data mart build, data lakes, etc.
* Brief the benefits and constraints of technology solutions to technology partners, stakeholders, team members, and senior levels of management.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email me for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org