* Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code
* The candidate will be adept with the agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
* Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products
* Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping user experience in the forefront
* Identify problem causality, business impact and root causes
* Advise or mentor junior team members
* Serve as a technology subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm mandated controls and compliance initiatives, all projects within the group and in creating a technology domain roadmap
* Ensure that all integration of functions meet business goals
* Contributes to a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous
* Impact the engineering function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
* Hands-on development experience in Java/J2EE and shell scripting
* Hands-on experience in Microservices/API development using Java/Springboot
* Experience in full stack development
* Experience in Jenkins/Cloudbees and Openshift
* Experience in groovy and python is plus
* Experience in end-to-end DevOps including Pipeline, Plugins and Shared Libraries.
* Experience with build tools maven, gradle, python, npm, msbuild, etc.
* Experience with GIT SCM, binary repository managers such as Artifactory is plus
* Knowledge of cloud computing concepts and DevOps tools (Docker, Chef etc.) a plus