Sr Observability and SRE - Perm - Flexible Hybrid Schedule
Be the first to apply to an exciting new role my client in the Fin-Tech space will be rolling out within days! This organization is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS.
* You will be part of a team building a seamless experience that allows developers to develop on any platform without worrying about the underlying infrastructure or its integrations.
* You have an opportunity to work hands-on with industry leading tools and platforms to make an impact to how they enable their developers.
A Few Aspects to The Job…
* Configure, tune, and automate observability platforms
* Monitor, asses, manage and troubleshoot client networks, both public and private, while working on Splunk Deployments
* Perform analysis, development and implementation of security practices
The "Must Haves"…
* Splunk Administrator
* Scripting using Python/Bash/Shell etc
* SRE or operational role with enterprise company
If you have these 4 tools in your wheelhouse then there is no question that you are a good fit for the position and should apply. At the end of the day, what do you have to lose?
* Irving, TX - Hybrid
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to Sarah Greenstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (469) 619-2294.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific