Sr. DevOps Engineer
This is a Sr. DevOps engineer for a fortune 500 Fintech company! This will be a HYBRID position. You will be required to go into the office 1-3 days a week. Office locations are in Dallas or New York city.
* Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Heavy infrastructure work, using terraform or cloudformation.
* CI/CD Pipeline work
* Migration from on prem to cloud
* Java, Python or BASH scripting experience required.
* Hands on experience developing and engineering software and consumer facing applications
* Familiarity with Domain Driven Design and Event Driven Architecture
* Experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment using Azure/AWS/GCP (Docker/Kubernetes)
* Experience in developing software using languages such as Java, Groovy, GoLang, Ansible or Python.
* Experience with Service Oriented Architecture applications and cloud-based services, preferably AWS.
* Experience with modern SDLC tools, branching strategies, and ability to develop and enforce CI/CD practices
* Experience working with Linux/UNIX, Docker
* Familiarity with AWS, GCP and/or Azure
* Experience managing Jenkins/Gitlab/TeamCity/Bamboo
* Experience with Kubernetes and Helm
* Experience with building and distributing containers
* Experience with writing Terraform modules and deploying infrastructure using pipelines
* Experience configuring cloud deployment tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker, Harness, etc.)