Are you looking to join a team that is working on a product that will be used by 45,000 developer's around the U.S.? This large Fin-Tech client is looking for a Full-Stack developer who is eager to learn and likes to be hands on!
This is a HYBRID position. It REQUIRES 1-3 days in the office in one of the following locations: Dallas, NY, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Miami and DC
* Take design specifications for a front-end page or back end API and drive implementation to that spec
* Write tests as part of implementation
* Identify and escalate possible issues in the designs
* Interface with other teams to build new features and manage/coordinate releases.
* Participate in weekly scrum ceremonies to refine the implementation plans for upcoming bodies of work.
List of skills:
* Full-stack developers ideal.
* Experience with Java 8 + spring-boot
* Familiarity with postgresql
* Typescript/node.js/React - Comfortable, willing to learn new tooling (backstage framework).
* Comfortability with front-end design
* Familiarity with end to end testing frameworks like Cypress
* Experience with OpenShift and Kubernetes a plus.
* Comfortable with Jenkins CI + UrbanCode deploy/Harness CD.
* Familiarity with Cloud platforms like AWS, GCP
This role is an exciting opportunity with a great, employee-centric company. If interested in hearing more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with some dates and times you would be open to having a conversation about this opportunity. Additionally, you can also call Kari Rafferty at 813-437-6966.