This Sr.DevOps position is with a top Health and Fitness company. Who is looking for someone to join them as they build products and experiences that empower their broad and diverse user base around the world.
* Help drive monitoring, alarming, and reporting for all teams, mostly using node.js or typescript web applications
* Empower teams to take ownership of their services by providing them with the data they need to improve reliability and performance
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
* Strong familiarity with AWS, preferably with the following services: Lambda, EC2, ECS, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, CloudWatch, and EventBridge, RDS
* Experience instrumenting and monitoring web applications
* Experience configuring and utilizing Application Performance Monitoring tools
* Experience with incident response and on-call best practices
* Experience configuring and troubleshooting Nginx or Apache web servers
* Experience working with tools to aggregate and analyze logs at scale
* Experience configuring operational visibility into multi-account AWS environments
* Experience identifying bottlenecks and driving changes through to completion
* Strong time-management skills
* Ability to delegate tasks to SMEs
* Great written and verbal communication skills
* Capable of and willing to make business-critical decisions under pressure
* Networking Skills, including VPCs, subnets, Network ACLs, load balancers, TCP/IP, the OSI model, and network analysis tools
* TypeScript and Node experience
* Postgres/MongoDB/Redis experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* Highly competitive compensation.
* Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
* 401(k) with company match.
* A PTO policy that ensures you are able to find a happy work-to-life balance.
* Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
* Collaborative workspace and environment.
Holding interviews this week since the client wants to fill positions immediately, please contact me with all inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 813-437-6966 (ext 6966).
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.