Our customer, which is an AWS ISV partner in the SaaS space, is looking to add a 100% remote Director of Infrastructure to their Global team. This partner has created a platform built to assist contractors with compliance, work-flow and asset management in highly regulated industries like Oil & Gas or construction.
This is a hands on, technical leadership position. In his role you will be responsible for assessing, modernizing and improving upon the infrastructure, performance, security, and tech strategy of the clients multi-product platform.
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive AWS experience (S3, EC2, Aurora, DynamoDB)
* AWS certification preferred
* Infrastructure automation experience
* Experience with CI/CD technologies like Fargate, ECS, GitHub, CodePipeline
* Data Pipeline/Data Warehousing infrastructure experience (Redshift, Spark, Athena, Hadoop)
* Experience with SOC2 and ISO27001
* Ability to work 100% remote anywhere in the world
* Industry leading compensation package including equity
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Flexible time off policy