Roles & Responsibilities
* Create Diagrams of solutions following AWS Well Architected Best practices using an AWS integrated diagram tool
* Lead assigned remediation and modernization projects/initiatives from concept to optimization
* Perform Incident Management, problem management and root cause analysis to restore services and implement enhancements
* Maintain AWS knowledge and achieve target certifications as agreed upon with management
* Create CI/CD pipelines as code to deploy entire solution, leveraging AWS DevOps tooling and automating Build, Test and Deploy stages
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience building out CI/CD pipelines from scratch
* Understands what security tools to use and how to inspect them
* Creating CloudFormation templates from scratch (this is a must have)
* Experience with AWS Diagraming tools such as LucidChart, CloudCraft, Gliffy or Hava.io.
* Extensive experience following GitOps / DevSecOps practices using GitHub, GitHub Actions, AWS CodeBuild, CodePipeline and CodeDeploy to manage all AWS resources and deployments.
* Scripting with Bash, Python, or Linux
* Remote flexibility
* Highly competitive base salaries up to 180K
* Excellent 401k match
* Education reimbursement
* And a whole host of additional benefits
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Kiana Marshall at K.Marshall@Jeffersonfrank.com or call me at 813-437-6952
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.