My client is one of the UK's biggest retailers, a multi-brand multi-channel operation, that needs transformative tech to underpin everything they do.
As an Engineer (Python), you'll join one of our Engineering teams, creating great products by interpreting and following best practice architectural and engineering principles, operating frameworks, and new and improved tech applications and solutions. Using Python, and Apache Kafka, you'll contribute towards the design and development of large-scale, high performance services, microservices and event driven architecture.
About the role
Using Python, Apache Kafka, and tools and frameworks like Django and Flask, you'll contribute towards the design and development of large-scale, high performance services, microservices and event driven architecture. This includes websites, apps, microservices and event driven architecture
* You'll write well structured, beautiful, clean code
* See writing automated tests as a benefit, not a chore
* You'll contribute to our product technical roadmap
* You'll work with cloud and container technologies such as Kubernetes on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
* You'll contribute towards the design and support of services and internal frameworks that enhance Sainsbury's capabilities
* Engineering throughout the whole product lifecycle, including decommissioning
What you'll get?
* Colleague discount across our multi-brands
* Competitive Holiday allowance
* Bonus scheme
If this role interests you at all please get in contact by sending your CV direct to my email address firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a call on 020 3808 7309