About: Our Client is the leader of mobile and cloud-based project management and document control software designed specifically for subcontractors in the construction industry. Our Client's easy to use, software-as-a-service solution helps self-performing contractors increase standardization, accountability, productivity, and profits.
Comp: Base Salary plus benefits
Stock as well
Roles and Responsibilities plus bullets
* 10+ years in full-lifecycle software engineering or equivalent.
* 5+ Years experience building SaaS platforms delivered on AWS
* 5+ years working with the NodeJS
* 3+ years experience developing production SaaS systems leveraging serverless design patterns on AWS (toolsets include AWS Lambda, Serverless framework, AWS SAM, etc.)
* 3+ Years experience developing web applications using ReactJS
* 5+ years professional experience with relational databases (e.g. AuroraDB, MySQL etc.)
* 5+ years professional experience with NOSQL databases (e.g. DocumentDB, MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.)
* 5+ years developing software in an agile environment
* 3+ years experience developing leveraging containers and supporting technologies for the deployment and management of production systems (e.g. Docker, Amazon ECS, etc.)
* 3+ years of proven experience building scalable REST endpoints.
* Experience developing mobile applications (preferably leveraging React Native)
* Experience with API design and implementation leveraging GraphQL (preferably with AWS AppSync)
Skills and Qualifications plus bullets
IDEAL Candidate - a fullstack developer, experienced, has AWS, NodeJS, React, ReactNative, Serverless experience and GraphQL - see below for everything to qualify around.