* Troubleshooting, deploying, configuring, documenting, monitoring, supporting, scripting, developing, reporting, capacity planning and training.
* Mentoring and providing standardized solutions for various Interface Implementation teams.
* Providing code-reviews, interface migration, solutions and training to peers and other teams.
* Leading architect, design and deploy scripting, monitoring, and alerting mechanisms for various systems that promotes the design and stability of the interface architecture
* Following, and when necessary, establishing standard processes for implementing interfaces and monitoring/alerting of integration systems.
* Supporting interface implementations backlogs
* * Must be able to participate in after hours On-Call support rotation and remain generally available for other emergency after hour escalations
Your Skills and Expertise
* Bachelor's Degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited university OR High School Diploma/GED or higher from an accredited institution and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in troubleshooting software in lieu of the bachelor's degree education requirement
* Three (3) years of experience with one or more integration engines. Example: HealthShare, Cloverleaf, Mirth, or other similar software
* Three (3) years of experience with interfacing formats such as HL7, XML, and JSON
* Three (3) years of experience with networking concepts such as TCP/IP and VPNs
* Two (2) years of experience working with Windows Server
* Two ( 2) years of experience working with the Visual Studio, specifically with the C# language
* Strong understanding of interfacing concepts such as connectivity, routing, translation, and guaranteed delivery.
* Experience with cloud administration such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) (highly desired)
* Experience with SQL, specifically Microsoft SQL Server is highly desired.
* Experience with Linux (specifically Red Hat) is useful.
* Experience with TCL, Visual Basic, or similar languages is useful.
* Experience with Jira and Confluence is useful.
* Understand the concepts of best practices, code reuse, standardization, and documentation.
* Strong problem-solving skills, organization, creativity, perseverance, and professionalism as well as being able to work independently, in a multi-team environment.
* Strong experience with Microsoft Windows as well as other Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, and Teams.
* Experience with detailed technical documentation, including diagramming, is expected.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.