* A natural leader: your "get stuff done" philosophy inspires and invigorates the team around you; you have a proven track record of mentoring junior engineers and influencing people and teams around you.
* 7+ proven experience owning application development from "end to end" as well as developing tools and solutions.
* Strong hands-on experience with at least one backend framework such as Java, Python, Golang, Ruby on Rails, etc.
* Passion for engineering quality (branching strategies, code reviews, testing methodologies, style guide adherence, documentation, etc.)
* Strong hands-on experience with at least one SQL variant, i.e. Postgres, MySQL, etc.
* Familiarity with software engineering practices including unit testing, code reviews, and design documentation.
* Ability to build tooling and/or services in one or more object-oriented programming languages.
* An interest in ideation and building internal products with other engineers as your customers
* Set up and administered common 3rd party and open source development tools
* Designed and optimized a toolchain other developers use to ship code.
* Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, and enjoyment of learning from and teaching other team new skills.
* BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
BONUS POINTS FOR
* Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
* Familiarity with deployment automation/configuration management viz. Terraform, Chef, CloudFormation.
* Experience with Salesforce.