My client is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join the team.
Solutions Architect (SA) Position Overview - API focus
The SA is an important member of the Customer Engineering team, driving deployments to meet and exceed prospective and existing customer requirements The Architect is expected to perform analysis, design, development, and implementation of technology to integrate with leading API Gateway platforms (MuleSoft, Apigee, AWS API Gateway, Kong, Azure API Gateways, etc.).
The Architect will also be responsible for creating reference architectures and tools to help simplify solution deployments into customer environments. Working alongside the Regional Sales Manager and the Field Solutions Engineer, the SA assists in the technical & architectural discussions with the customer and works internally with engineering and support to ensure total customer satisfaction. As the subject-matter expert on enterprise architectures and application deployments, the SA will help the FSE teams with solution design, deployments, and customer engagement. Travel to customer sites might be required.
Customer Success Solutions Architect (CSA) Responsibilities
* Participate in Proof of Concept (PoC) calls, providing technical expertise for deploying solutions to demonstrate value to prospects.
* Gather technical requirements from prospects and customers, and architect the solution to meet the requirements while integrating seamlessly with their network, API Gateways, and application infrastructure.
* Conduct product demonstrations, proof of value evaluations, post-sale production rollouts and participate in technical engagements.
* Prepare evaluation test plans, deployment guides, installation guides, integration guides and operation run books customized to the customer's requirements.
* Own, create, and present technical guides on third party integrations, deployment patterns, and best practices, which help prospects and customers derive maximum benefits from the solutions.
* Contribute to white papers, threat analysis, competitive analysis, and feature enhancements.
* Work closely with Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Business Development teams to improve the product, build integrations and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Success Solutions Architect (CSA) Technical Qualifications
* BS/MS in CS or equivalent with 10+ years of solutions engineering or infrastructure management experience specifically in architecting, installing and troubleshooting networks & security solutions.
* 5+ Years experience implementing API Gateways or security solutions that protect internal and external APIs.
* Must have experience working with Linux, and knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL.
* Experience working with Docker and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes) is preferred.
* Experience in scripting and languages like Python is a significant advantage.
* Excellent written & oral communication skills with strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills are required.
* Relevant industry certifications such as SANS, CISSP, etc. is a plus.
Customer Success Solutions Architect (CSA) Prerequisites
* Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
* Strong communication skills (written & verbal) and presentation skills.
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Experience demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting security solutions.
Please contact Martin Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY below