Position: Cloud Data Architect
Location: Remote (w/ 20%~ Travel)
Salary Range: $180K - $210K Base + Benefits/Annual Bonus
Our client, an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, is currently in search of a Sr. AWS Data Engineer to come on board and hit the ground running! The ideal candidate should possess hands-on AWS experience, and more specifically, a familiarity with cloud technology, Glue, Databricks (required!), Snowflake, Lambda, dbt, Data, Big Data, ETL, Apache Airflow, Spark, Python, etc. Top-notch communication skills will be a major key for this role as a consultative mindset and approach are required.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Strong ETL experience, presumably with AWS Glue
- Experience with Databricks, Snowflake, dbt, Apache Airflow, Spark, Python, AWS Lambda, etc.
- Unparalleled communication skills as a consultative approach both internally and externally will be needed
- Previous experience with IaC (either Terraform or CloudFormation) and general DevOps functions a major, major plus
About Our Client:
- Can't-miss opportunity to join an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology on a daily basis
1. If truly interested in applying for this position, please email your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com.
* Subject: "Interested Candidate Submission: Sr. Data Engineer / Full Name"
2. No third-party recruiters or agency submissions will be accepted!