Sr. Backend C++ Developers
Roles and Responsibilities
Our client is looking for strong full stack developers - Quebec Area strongly preffered
Our client has come up with a new way of leveraging data that is able to help automate difficult data analysis, provide clear, actionable insights, requires zero querying, and gets actionable insights instantly.
What you'll do
- Focus on shipping tools to our customers as quickly as possible, producing generic solutions to real world data (this involves directed research and experimentation)
- Daily iterations of different methods to understand how to produce the best results
- Daily work closely with team members to brainstorm ideas
- Work directly with customers to implement the solutions you build and test them in the real world and understand the realities of customer problems
- Determine and deliver accurate design and development time estimates
- Perform feasibility checks
- Integrate components with the whole application
- Implement integration and unit tests
- Building working systems, and fixing problems
What we have to offer you
- Excellence: home to Montreal's top entrepreneurial data scientists and engineers
- Technology: work with the latest technologies in the Data Science field.
- Training: we want to invest in and support you in becoming the best. We can offer training classes and workshops to develop and deepen your skills.
- Independent Creativity: Comparative is independent, which means we work for ourselves and own all of our Intellectual Property. We can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
Skills and Qualifications
* - Excellent working knowledge C++ (core development)
* - Strong knowledge of Windows/Mac OS X/Linux platforms
* - Cloud knowledge AWS/GCS/Azure
* - Interest in compilers, functional systems, concurrency, games, difficult problems
* Standard Benefits plus 100% coverage for employees, 4 weeks vacation, unlimited sick days