This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
* Work with external resources to generate and analyze tumor genome/ transcriptome profiling data
* Integrate with internal and external large scale non-clinical and clinical data sets to understand mechanism of compound response, to inform additional patient selection and enrichment marker development, additional indications, and rational combination strategies
* Interact effectively with project teams across the portfolio
* Develop and manage informatics platform to integrate external and internally acquired data in a format amenable to be used by scientists from research, EMU and medical development group across the portfolio in the organization.
* Work with external resources to generate and analyze tumor genome
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
* PhD degree or equivalent Computational/Informatics experience/training with years of applied experience in Pharma/Biotech or academic setting.
* Proficient in Python and R. Experience in oncology
* Proven ability to influence across multi-disciplinary teams of internal colleagues and interact with external experts in academic institutions as well as CRO's
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
* Experience in large scale, multi-dimensional genomic (including but not limited to NGS) and proteomic data analysis, integration and management.
* Proficient in data visualization and communication with multi-disciplinary team
* Ability to collaborate and apply leading algorithms from academic and industry
* Creative and practical use of systems biology methods in gene/target discovery, interpretation of cellular processes, and biomarker discovery.