Engineering Basic Qualifications:
* Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Hands on experience developing and engineering software and consumer facing applications
* Suggest methods and new technologies for increasing the effectiveness of changes and of general production support improvements
* Familiarity with Domain Driven Design and Event Driven Architecture
* Experience working with relational/NoSQL databases
* Experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment using Azure/AWS/GCP (Docker/Kubernetes)
* Experience in developing software using languages such as Java, Python, C++ or Ruby.
* Experience with Service Oriented Architecture applications and cloud-based services, preferably AWS.
* Experience working with Linux/UNIX, Docker
* Experience as an AWS Solutions Architect, Cloud Security Certification, and/or OpenStack Administrator Certification a plus. (Other cloud-related certification also a plus.)
* Experience with TDD and automated UI testing frameworks
* Experience working with any design frameworks
* Experience with mobile web development
* Developer level operations proficiency - ability to set up a machine, knowledge of networking, familiarity with load balancers, hypervisors, CDNs, etc.