* Engage customers - collaborate with enterprise sales managers to develop strong customer and partner relationships and build a growing business in a geographic territory, driving AWS adoption in key markets and accounts.
* Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon RDS and Aurora databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
* Familiar and knowledgeable with the Microsoft Azure cloud as it relates to databases - SQL Server Managed Instance, SQL Server Serverless, etc.
* Deliver value - lead high quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and enterprise customers in the commercial and public sectors.
* Lead great people - attract top IT architecture talent to build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth, and outstanding customer relationship skills
* Be a customer advocate - Work with AWS engineering teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to AWS technology road maps
* Be able to adapt to learning and being able to speak to any cloud platform that a customer may be interested in
* Reports to the SVP of Database Services
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or MIS background preferred
* At least 10 years' experience as one or few of the following: Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, or MySQL Senior Database Administrator
* AWS Certifications - Cloud Practitioner and Solutions Architect
* Highly technical and analytical, possessing 15 or more years of progressive technology implementation and support experience
* Ability to travel to client and partner locations when needed.
* Outstanding customer relationship management, , delivery experience and collaboration skills
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, solution, and technical challenges
* At least three years' experience as a Consulting practice leader as manager of a team over at least five people
* Works well with peers and supervisor to further department and company goals