Sr. API Developer
Senior API Developer:
About the role and responsibilities:
My client is looking for a Senior API Developer to join the team on a permanent basis. This position is a senior role and you will be required to work closely with the Architecture to design and define an API layer to support data access and needs of the companies systems. You will be responsible to design, build and test services within the API layer
Qualifications and experience:
* Experience with implementing SOA and EAI using technologies such as; MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, webMethods etc
* Experience in building API and service layers.
* Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
* Experience working with functional leads, product managers, and business analysts to understand integration requirements.
* Strong experience in XML, XSD, XSLT, SOAP/REST and web services.
* Solid understanding of the design patterns.
* Strong mentoring skills with excellent communication, collaboration, and problem solving capabilities.
* Ability to independently prioritize and complete tasks in a structured manner
* Strong problem solving and analysis skills with the ability to work and deliver under tight deadlines
* Experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft Development stack (ASP.NET Core, C#) preferred.
* Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) preferred.
* Experience in financial services is highly desired.
* Experience with modern software frameworks and repositories such as TFS, SVN and GitHub is preferred.
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
If you would like to apply for this role or discuss in more details please contact Martin Dawson on 480-530-2028. Alternatively please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org