Senior AWS Engineer/Architect- North West/Remote - £60,000-£75,000
My client are looking for a Senior Engineer with a strong background in AWS, Open Source and DevOps tools to work closely with a wide range of customers.
The organisation are building a new team of hybrid Engineer/Architects and would love to hear from you if you have an interest, or experience, within a role of this sort.
* Full flexibility and remote working
* 25 days annual leave (not inc. bank holidays) with the option to buy/sell days
* Private Medical Healthcare
* Free Broadband
* Travel Loan & other schemes (if heading to the office)
* Bi-annual salary reviews and a clear-cut progression programme
* Training and Development budget per employee
* Experience with AWS technologies and services on multiple projects
* OS knowledge of either: Linux, Apache, BASH, MySQL
* Knowledge of DevOps tools and frameworks inc: IaaC (using CloudFormation/Terraform), Automation, CI/CD tools.
* Knowledge of networks and WAN tech
* Experience in a client-facing environment, a large part of this role will be facilitating clients alongside a Project Manager
* An interest or experience with Solutions Architecture. (AWS Certified Solutions Architect is a nice to have!)
* A self-starter, proactive and entrepreneurial approach. The company offer a lot of autonomy and creativity within the role so if you like are inspired for this, the role will be perfect for you
For further information, please apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org