As a DevOps engineer, you will be consulting customers on the implementation and deployment of automation solutions in the environment. Your tasks will involve:
- Setup and further development of DevOps infrastructures
- Design and implementation of automated and agile workflows
- Creation of technical documentation and continuous improvement of process flows
- Building and presenting show cases of automated workflows
About the client:
This company was created more than 20 years ago to meet the demand for IT infrastructure in Germany. Today, they are running 7 departments, each with its own specialisation, its teams and its projects.
The culture is 'You build it, you run it', cloud native, open source and fun. Most importantly, the head of department discussed with you what direction you want to take for your career and lets you choose which projects you are interested in and which role and responsibilities you would like to take in it.
Because they do everything to keep their employees happy, fluctuation is extremely. We know this first hand because we have placed over 30 professionals there and they are giving us excellent feedback.
- you consider yourself a DevOps expert and you want to continuously learn and develop in this field
- your technical focus is in one or more subject areas: Linux, automation, software development, agile methods, software architecture, microservices, open source software products, container technologies, configuration management
- fluent German (B2)
- ready to travel regionally for up to 60% of the time
For more information, contact Youssef Lahbabi at: +49 30 30807586 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org