Role & Responsibilities
* Development with modern open source frameworks and tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Bash-Scripting, Linux and Windows OS and network tools
* Design and implementation of innovative features in cooperation with product owners, business analysts and other stakeholders
* active support in the implementation and further development of standards
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with CI/CD development
* Practical experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Kubernetes (Openshift), deployment patterns (e.g. Blue/Green, Canary etc.) and corresponding tools (e.g. Traefik) and interest in learning other languages and frameworks
* xperience with agile methods like Scrum and Kanban.
* Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge and behaviour's you bring to. Aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
* Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic and inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness - and fun, with managers who listen, engage and empower your actions.
* Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles and grow, as well as training, coaching, and continuous feedback to boost your expertise and give you career-enhancing skills.