Sr. Cloud DevOps Architect
My team and I are currently sourcing for Sr. Cloud DevOps Architects for one of our top customers, a renowned and highly-decorated GCP and AWS Partner that is rapidly growing for all the right reasons. Our client is seeking stellar GCP or AWS-focused candidates (i.e. Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, API Gateway, etc.) that also have extensive experience with microservices, IaC with Terraform, containerization with Docker and/or Kubernetes, building and monitoring CI/CD pipelines, performing cloud migrations, etc. Prior consulting experience is also a major plus for this role.
Not only does this particular client offer a competitive base salary, but also tremendous benefits, immense growth potential, a remote work environment, unparalleled stability and bonus eligibility. Joining a company of this caliber would allow you to make an instant impact at a respected and renowned firm in addition to fast-tracking your career progression in both the GCP and AWS ecosystems. This is honestly a can't-miss opportunity that will not be around forever!
Role & Responsibilities
* GCP/AWS Experience
* DevOps Expertise (IaC, Microservices, Containerization, CI/CD, etc.)
* Cloud/Data Migration Experience (On-Prem, Cloud, etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
* GCP/AWS (i.e. Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, API Gateway, S3, CloudWatch, etc.)
* DevOps (Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, etc.)
* Prior consulting experience a major plus!