Workforce Planning & Strategy Manager | 6 Months | Remote | INSIDE IR35
Jefferson Frank are currently supporting one of the largest IT and Business consulting services in the pursuit of an experienced Workforce Planning & Strategy Manager for a government end client.
We are seeking an individual to initially work on this new programme and then potentially on similar projects with our partnered consultancy.
The individual will be required to:
* Help with research and thinking on surge/volume recruitment demand models for Cleared and Clearable IT resource.
* Lead on recruitment into the programme via multiple avenues (internal/external/SME partners).
* Recommend and build relationship with suitable SME partners, both existing partners to CGI plus others that they can recommend.
* Resource Supply chain management
* Monitoring performance of all partners.
* Resource Allocation / Staff Augmentation
* Bring with them knowledge of supplier management tools (an appropriate enterprise solution) which can be recommended to and utilised by the consultancy
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.