Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 - 24 months
My client is a leading global company, currently with an opportunity for a Front end developer to work with a software engineering team which is responsible for designing, developing and supporting complex systems for one of their core business units, using modern, real-time technologies to enable fast decision making and timely trade booking. They own, develop, test, deploy and set the strategy for all their platforms, and own the full tech stack end to end.
The candidate will be responsible for building new applications in addition to enhancing and supporting the existing applications while having a unique opportunity to learn the business through close interactions with traders, transaction managers, and strategists.
Required skills and experience we are looking for:
* 5+ years of active experience developing dynamic front-end web-based applications
* Professional Typescript experience and familiarity with React, Redux, HTML5, and CSS
* Familiarity with Git-based version control (Gitlab, GitHub)
* Strong understanding of the web development process from the layout/user interface to services layer
* Exceptionally good Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
* Strong Computer Science fundamentals - system design and performance optimization
Optional skills that will be valued, but not required:
* Familiarity with AG-Grid, Golden Layout, OpenFin, D3, Bootstrap, or PostCSS
* Knowledge of SecDB
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com