Role: Senior Java Developer Warsaw
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
Jefferson Frank is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced and ambitions Full stack developer looking for a challenging project in Warsaw.
The right candidate will be someone who wants to work on an ambitious greenfield project building a brand-new platform which will help the business to prevent, adapt, respond to, recover, and learn from operational disruptions. This is a five-year project in a distributed global development set-up across Poland, UK and other international locations.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
* Appreciate and expose Agile principles and practices such as clean code and continuous delivery
* Produce high quality software
* Be able to work effectively as part of a diverse multi-disciplined team
* Have an analytical mindset, with the confidence and ability to communicate ideas clearly
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Knowledge of Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka an advantage
* Advantage being Java 8 experience including lambdas and streaming collections and a Good knowledge of java libraries, for example, Jersey, Jackson, Guava and Apache-Commons
* Hands on experience using relational database such as PostgreSQLDeveloping Dropwizard/Spring Boot or React applications and managing them in a production environment.
* Experience with Agile Development methodology.
* Ability to write Python scripts for automation and ad-hoc tasks preferable
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org