Role: Business Intelligence/Data Analytics engineer
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
Jefferson Frank is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence/Data Analytics engineer to help develop and instrument KPIs and KRIs across all technical domains, as well as help build the analytics solution required for the Technology Risk Management program.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
* Business Intelligence Development experience, preferably in Qlikview or Tableau
* Strong database development skills, including PL/SQL and good knowledge of the relational model
* Experience building and maintaining data warehouse, good knowledge of data warehouse design and development methodologies and techniques
* Development skills with one or more programming languages, such as: Java, Python
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com
Business analyst/Data Analyst/ Business intelligence/Contract/Freelance/B2B/Back end