Role: C++ Developer Warsaw
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
Jefferson Frank is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced C++ developer looking for a challenging project in Warsaw.
The right candidate will be someone who wants to work on an ambitious project which involves migrating services from the proprietary platform to modern solutions for scalable microservices architecture. You will be responsible to partner with developers in strategies and business-aligned technology teams globally, to create solutions, develop new features and improve existing services to meet business requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Experience in C++ on Linux and Windows
* Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
* Experience in working with large software systems
* Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Experience of build technologies like Conan/Bazel/CMake
* Experience of compiler/tool/library upgrades
* Experience of UI technologies like WxWidgets and XAML
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com