Role: Java Developer Warsaw
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
FRG Consulting is extremely pleased to bring to you this B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced Software engineer looking for a challenging project in Warsaw.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Be a part of a team responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber intrusions, helping develop more secure applications and infrastructure, measuring cybersecurity risk, and designing and driving implementation of cybersecurity controls.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* 4+ years Java development experience
* Proficiency in Object Oriented design and analysis.
* Strong understanding of core Java concepts, common APIs and design patterns
* Experience of test-driven development, hands on experience with testing frameworks such as Junit and a good understanding of SDLC process
* Experience of using Java libraries: Spring; JUnit, Mockito; Jackson
* RDBMS experience: SQL programming; DB2; Sybase
* Web services development: RESTful APIs; Swagger; Jersey
f successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org