Role: Front end Developer Warsaw
Location : Warsaw, Poland
Opportunity type: Contract/B2B/Freelance
Contract length: 12 months + possible extension
Jefferson Frank is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new B2B / Contract opportunity for an experienced Front end developer looking for a challenging project in Warsaw.
We are seeking Software Engineers with excellent software engineering skills. The role creates the opportunity for an individual to work on multiple Firmwide projects to deliver on a privacy strategy and respond to critical regulatory deadlines.
* Experience with frameworks like React or Angular
* Knowledge of Redux or similar library, interaction with RESTful APIs; Swagger; Jersey
* Experience with debugging, troubleshooting, code optimization and issue resolution
* Good knowledge and experience in all phases of SDLC
* Front-end GUI testing frameworks (Selenium) experience
* Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
If successful, the company will provide you with a platform from which you can develop your career and offer a range of added benefits.
To be considered for this role please contact me on email@example.com