Web Middleware Engineering Lead - Perm - Dallas - Bring New Generation to the Old
A Fortune 500 FinTech Client of ours is in dire need of a Web Middleware Engineering Lead who can come in to lead a variety of engineering activities including the design, acquisition and deployment of hardware, software and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team.
WHY YOU ASK? I'll tell you why…
The organization is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS.
The overall objective of this role is to lead efforts to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned framework.
Here's a few more details pertaining what will be expected of you…
* Serve as a technology subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm mandated controls and compliance initiatives, all projects within the group and in creating a technology domain roadmap
* Exhibit knowledge of how own speciality area contributes to the business and apply knowledge of competitors, products and services - Cloud, "New generation"
* Define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements
Here are a few of the REQUIRED skills that will get you there…
· JEE Application and Web Server
· IBM WebSphere ND/Liberty
· AWS & GCP
· Oracle WebLogic
· Git/SVN usage and CI/CD Builds
· Task Automation: Python
· Developing REST APIs
· AppDev, Admin and Design Patterns
· SSL certifications
Now if you really want to get their attention, you will have authentication using Siteminder and have HANDS-ON experience with Chef, Ansible and Docker in a Financial Services or a large/complex global environment.
Do you have what it takes?
If you've made it this far I think that you probably do, so reach out today. You'd be looking at an entire process lasting only 2 weeks with just 2 rounds of interviews!
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific