This opportunity is to work with a tier 1 investment bank as they grow their electronic trading team with the addition of a Senior Kdb Developer. Currently the team is comprised of multiple developers in London, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. You will work closely with the director of the Algo trading team in London as the team grows over the next 6 months.
* Deliver ground breaking Kdb Solutions that are accurate and durable. This could involve backend development, POC's and Dashboards
* Work effectively with teams in New York, Singapore and Hong Kong
* Ability to use architectural "best practices" when developing
* Work with senior stakeholders to fully understand the requirements of the product
* Work closely with AWS - Experience is not essential
In terms of requirements, the ideal candidate would be able to offer a range of skills. However rather than just regurgitate the Job description, the client has highlighted to me some key skills they are looking for.
Kdb - Experience working within a commercial environment is essential, as this role will remain hands on
Financial product Exp - FX Spot, FX Forward, NDF, FX Swap, Cross-Currency swap
Agile background - Working with an Agile methodology aids the design and build of the right product. Therefore experience working in an Agile environment is an essential requirement for the role.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £100,000-£130,000) alongside a non-contributory pension (10%), annual discretionary bonus 15%-20%, private health care and flexible working hours.
If the answer is 'yes' and you want to set up an informal chat then give me a call on 0191 9174994.
Alternatively, feel free to send an email to email@example.com