VMware Product Manager (VP) - Perm/Remote - Fortune 50 Client!
My Fortune 50 client in the FinTech space, came to me in need of a Product Manager who specializes in VMware and Virtualization. This organization is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS.
Where do you come in?...
You will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including:
* Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
* Defining the product vision
* Working closely with engineering and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
There are really only 2 key features (responsibilities0 that this job entails and if you think you are comfortable with the following then my client will stop at nothing to have you come aboard! These key features are:
* Define the product strategy and roadmap
* Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
Below you can find the skillset and tools that will get you there. Make sure you are comfortable with everything in BOLD:
* Minimum of 4 year's experience as a Product Manager
* Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree
* Technical background, with experience in VMWare virtualization products
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.