A growing software and services company that helps its customers innovate digitally.
They believe that value is created in digital ecosystems intelligently using data. They implement platform solutions, help leverage data, and deliver the best possible digital customer experience. They operate with more than 1,300 experts in Finland (Helsinki, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Turku, Oulu, Rauma, Vaasa and Lahti) and Sweden (Stockholm).
Learning is one of the most important cultural principles, and they have, for example, active tribal activities, where you get peer support, lessons and the opportunity to share ideas around different topics. Their leisure cottages are in Tahko, Ruka and Vierumäki
Role & Responsibilities:
* Get involved in an important national project working with the management of traffic flows and traffic light IoT's
* Work in Digia's IoT team with experienced experts, where they serve their customers extensively
* Solve complex entities into high-quality implementations in cooperation with the team's experts and the customer.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 5+ years Java Spring, AWS
* Preferably skills with Hibernate, JMS, AWS, Wildfly, PostgreSQL, Ansible, Microservices, Angular, TCP, SOAP, REST
* Frontend development experience is beneficial but not essential
* Mobile Phone
* Laptop / equipment
* Culture vouchers
* Lunch vouchers
* Flexible hours with hybrid work model
* Conferences, training, books
* Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues in Finland
* Health / Medical insurance
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 753263950
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.