Senior UX/UI Designer
Nasdaq Top- 10
€70.000 - €80.000 Gross/Year
Bonus of 30% on top of your annual gross salary
30.000€ Company Shares
Remote Work - Belgium
One of the biggest Silicon Valley players is opening a new global chapter by investing a massive amount of funds into the next big-thing in media platforms. They are launching a new product which is going to revolutionize the lifestyle and new media industry. It is a global services platform that aims at bringing together like-minded people who share the same passions.
They already have 5 offices in 3 different continents, a highly-skilled, international and tech savvy team, and a strong vision to deliver the best platform the industry has ever seen. They have the skills, the vision, the strategy, the knowledge, and the passion to make this work. Now, they need more like-minded people to join their team.
So, if you want to be part of something new, something great, definitely challenging and highly lucrative, this is your chance. And, remember, Nasdaq Top-10.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is crucial. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect. You need to be a passionate person who genuinely enjoys tech and always puts the team first.
Assume you know nothing - the technical environment is highly advanced and you'll do things you've never done before.
Always evolving - it doesn't matter how good you are, what matter is that you want to become better.
Forget the legacy stuff, here you'll work with the most modern tools in the market. You'll design the UX/UI of the mobile and web Social Media applications in cooperation with the Product Owner, and you'll make a big impact by contributing to the whole design system.
We need a Senior UX/UI Designer who has experience with high-quality apps & web design and knowledge of the following tools:
* Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD, plus any additional new design tool and plugins
* You're efficient and creative with mock designs/wireframes, and you have a strong understanding of a Design System's needs or restrictions.
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
You will join an international team of tech specialists that enjoy an Agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities and challenges. Also, the following:
* Yearly gross salary up to €70000 - 80000€, tailored your seniority level. If you're less senior compared to their current team, the salary could go below 70k as well. On top of this salary, as extras, you get the following:
* Monthly representation allowance of €200 net.
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year)
* Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription
* Mobility allowance or a company car (800 euros + 150 for fuel).
* 20 paid holidays plus 6 extra ADV holidays, 26 in total.
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Health & Group Insurance for you and your family.
* Company Shares worth of 30.000€.
* 30% on your annual gross salary. No, it's not a typo.
* Remote Work - You only visit the office in either Brussels or Antwerp 2-3 times per month.
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. Call at +3228081878 or write to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org