Sr. Unix Automation Engineer - NYC (Perm/Remote) - 160k
Sr. Unix Automation Engineer - Remote & Perm - 150k Base - Senior Level
My client in the FinTech space, who happens to be a Fortune 50 Enterprise came back to me in dire need of Unix/Linux Automation Engineers! This organization is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS.
Don't worry you Azure and GCP professionals - They need you too!
A Few Aspects to The Job…
* Work with our partners to engineer secure and stable compute platforms.
* Take ownership of issues and provide technical leadership in providing real-world solutions
* Work on troubleshooting and resolving complex problems. OS upgrades, performing application setup and integration, diagnosing issues with applications running on servers or in microservices,
* Architect and engineer the infrastructure and configuration of Compute platforms with a very strong focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
The "Must Haves"…
* 5+ knowledge of Linux system internals
* Prior application development in either AWS, Azure or GCP
* Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift (any of them)
* Scripting (Bash, Perl)
* VMWare, Virtualization or Hypervisors
* Experience with Monitoring Tools
If you meet the criteria that I just mentioned above than My client wants YOU!... So I have one question for you:
1 What do you have to lose?
Take the interview and see what they have to say. If you don't like it, walk away but at least you gave it a shot. Who knows, you could be seeing a major salary increase here in the coming weeks!...
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific