The position of Senior Software Engineer will be focused on design and development of AWS, cloud-based software for the company's decentralized clinical trial platform using Agile methodologies. This is a very greenfield project that offers the ability work with a variety of technologies and partake in truly meaningful work that will impact the lives of millions.
Role & Responsibilities
* As a Senior engineer, you will be responsible for the design, developing, and troubleshooting of the company's Java microservices based backend code base.
* You will work together with software architects, a Product team, Architects and a global development team to successfully implement new products and significant product additions.
* Follow company's SOPs related to SDLC processes to deliver quality code on time.
* Write automated unit, integration and functional tests to deliver best-in-class highly secure and scalable software.
* Communicate proactively on project status and changes that impact cost, timing or quality of the deliverable.
* Demonstrate a solutions-oriented attitude and consistently provide solutions to every problem that may arise.
* Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years Backend or Full Stack software development experience
* 2+ years Java development experience using Spring Boot framework is a must
* Experience in other backend technologies like Node.Js is desirable
* Experience building REST API for web and mobile applications
* Experience using ORM technologies using Hibernate or JOOQ
* Experience with relational and non-relational databases like MySQL and Redis
* Experience in AWS technologies - specifically EC2, ECS, RDS, SQS, SNS etc
* Experience in microservices architecture
* 18 Days of PTO + 10 days and 2 floating holidays
* Health Insurance, Vision Coverage, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability
* 401k Matching