SC Cleared Technical Product Manager | Inside IR35 | Remote/Occasional Travel To London | 6 months
MUST have an active and transferable SC Clearance!
In this role you will be supporting the product and marketing head, and the technical product champion for all of our client's products and services.
* To assist with defining the go-to market strategy, helping the Head of Product and Marketing to understand the technical product positioning, key benefits and target customers.
* Ability to produce or translate technical content into customer/ benefits led output including for bids, white papers, brochures, application notes, user guides, technical service updates and input for press releases etc. (working with Marketing and Communications Manager who has responsibility for external messaging).
* To produce, in liaison with the Head of Product and Marketing product marketing plans and value-added services to ensure that our client becomes one of the leading providers in their specified markets.
* In liaison with the Marketing and Communications Manager ensure suitable and up to date marketing and sales collateral; user guides, FAQ's and sales benefits and fact sheets.
* Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
* In liaison with the Marketing and Communications Manager and Pricing Analyst assist in the product marketing launch of new products and services incorporating marketing literature, sales.
* Product evaluations and working in liaison with Systems Engineering teams to provide technical product expertise in launching new products and services internally and throughout the company.
* Driving a new product or service across the company (including engineering, marketing, logistics and support) through market requirements and positioning.
* Provide tech product support in customer meetings, demos and events.
* Requirements capture for internal and external software development projects.
* Experience with managing hardware manufacturers for technology products and determining new product capabilities, also how these integrate with our clients' products and infrastructure.
* Product competitor analysis and comparison. Production of collateral to be used for internal and external purposes.
Requirements for candidates:
* Good knowledge of IP networking.
* Technical Product Management experience is essential.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Mobile Satcoms, communications or technology experience.
* Requirements capture and application.
* Used to managing hardware suppliers and assessing new and existing product capabilities.
* A professional and flexible approach.
* Project Management experience.
* Willingness and ability to learn quickly.
* Flexible, customer focused and self-motivated and team player.
* Must be organised, methodical and a good multi-tasker.
* Intermediate level or above with Word/Powerpoint/Excel.
If you have the required skills, please apply with your CV at first instance.