AWS Solutions Architect - London - Competitive Salary
My clients, AWS Business unit is on a fast growth trajectory focusing on delivering transformational solutions using the AWS Cloud platform to drive exponential value for their customers. They are scaling up their Sales and Solution team in the geography and hence looking for talented individuals who could be part of this journey.
They are hiring Solution Architects to support their sales & delivery effort in the geography helping with consulting customers, carrying out assessments and designing solutions to address customer problems.
* Engaging with customers on a personal and technical level to understand their business requirements and address queries on AWS, Amazon Connect, Lex, Lambda, Kendra and other AI/ML services
* Ensure customer success in designing, building and launching next-gen Amazon Connect based Omni Channel solutions, which integrate smoothly in cloud and hybrid operating models
* Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud, using Amazon Connect, Lex, Lambda and other AWS Cloud technologies
* Ability to implement AWS based AI automation solutions on cloud contact centre technologies that can be leveraged to drive enhancements in business process and performance
* Support broader digital transformation initiatives that underpin improvements in customer experience
* Working closely with the Customers, Sales and Business Development Managers to present technical design and solutions
* Carry out consulting engagements for customers to discover and define cloud strategies, architectures and define roadmap.
* Accountability for ensuring solution designs are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets
* Certified AWS Solution Architect, with real-life solution architecture experience
* Proven knowledge of Contact Center technologies including Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Voice Biometrics, Natural Language Processing, Telephony Integration CTI, Automatic Call Distribution ACD, Call Recording and Automation using AI/ML.
* Hands on experience to code and implement solutions using modern Web technologies including React and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks such as Node.js or Python
* Experience with AWS technologies such as AWS Lambda, Amazon Lex, DynamoDB, S3, Sagemaker, Contact Lens, Transcribe etc. and how they may be leverage alongside Amazon Connect to enhance contact centre performance
* Well versed with AWS platform and technology services
* Good communication skills and fluency in English. Have strong stakeholder management & engagement skills, effective at all levels
* Extensive knowledge of infrastructure planning and provisioning, security considerations, design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
* A proven track record of delivering production systems at scale in a Contact Centre implementation, if not a large scale multi-channel digital implementation project
* Be experienced working with both local & remote design and development resources, and possess excellent teamwork skills
* A proven track record defining target architectures and defining development plans/roadmaps. Confident in designing, planning and estimating the work that needs to be done
* Experience working with AWS cloud hosted solutions and environments
* Strong in concepts of AWS Cloud architecture and experience of having built Cloud solutions in the past
If you are interested in applying for this role or want to find out more information please get in touch with myself via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile on 020 3868 5178, or apply via the apply link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com